Back To BAP with Hyaron

I'm so glad there's an injection mapping for the hydrating injectable Hyaron. I will meso when necessary but I just don't like injecting myself so many times. It can be so time consuming and I'd much prefer injecting more product each time if it means less poking into my skin. 

I have previously blogged on the BAP technique, you can read more about it here, but a quick overview is injecting into 10 designated spots on the face that are in high movement areas to ensure spreading of the product throughout the face. 

The only downside being the small bumps created but for me these disperse within an hour, can last longer for some though.

Now something I haven't mentioned about Hyaron is just like applying hyaluronic acid if you don't include moisturisation it will feel drying on the skin, with injecting this product you have to remember to drink plenty of water to maximise the hydration benefits of this product for the skin.

Anyway onto the video :)

Thanks to an amazing sale celebrating Lunar New Year, Indie10 saves you 23% at CelestaPro 


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway