Simple NOTD Sunday- Maybelline Color Show "Pink Cosmo"

I love nail polish, but am not swayed by a certain brand. The colour is what normally draws me to a purchase. Paying a low amount is also a definite bonus. That's the case with Maybelline Color Show nail polishes. I love each one I own. Certainly great polish for the budget price.


A glowing example is "Pink Cosmo".

This shade is such a gorgeous metallic rose gold. It's a great colour for Summer, especially if you want to tone down those brighter shades, without resorting to a basic nude.

What nail polish are you currently wearing?

Comments

  1. What a pretty shade! I don't think I've ever noticed this one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased this shade through Ozsale, I hadn't seen it in store, either, but after a quick google search of swatches, I needed this colour :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!