Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Stocktake- Eyeliners, Brow, Single Eye Shadows and Eye Shadow Creams.

In this post I will begin to reveal a little of my beauty obsession, eye makeup.

 I haven't bought too many additions since the last post that I showed you my eyeliners.

Although I have a lot more pencils, I actually now prefer to line with cream/gel liners. Except for my waterline, a soft pencil is what I use. As for liquid liner, they hardly ever get used.

I now know how important grooming the brows is to complete a makeup look. I just haven't developed an obsession to accumulate a lot of brow products...yet.

Single eye shadows, eye primers and cream eye shadows. 

As you can see, I went through a L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow and Maybelline Color Tattoo obsession. This section of the stocktake items seem to have increased in number...oops!

Well, another Stocktake post completed, just 2 more to go! If you'd like to check out my makeup collection as it was in March 2013, you can see that here.

12 comments:

  1. Holy dooly what an impressive collection of infallible eyeshadows and colour tattoos! I didn't even know there was that many lol. Cant wait too see your other stocktake posts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, gorgeous. Let's just say, I've had a close relationship with ebay, lol xx

      Delete
  2. I think I need to try those Infallible shadows.. I'm trying to down size my singles though. TORN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more eye shadow isn't going to hurt! ;) lol

      Delete
  3. I love the color tattoos too. I've got 19. I've found some of the limited edition colours are better than the regular range. They've discontinued electric blue & fierce & tangy, which are about the best in terms of smoothness of application. Still, I'm feeling better about my own excesses when I see how crazy you've gone! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get really excited when I see there are more Color Tattoo shades. Sucks now, tho, with the crap Aussie Dollar, and a very limited availability here. We miss out on so many great products!

      Delete
  4. Wow! I feel a whole lot better about my collection now! haha! That's a beautiful collection you have there! No wonder you can create so many lovely eye creations! xx :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Candy. I have become more of a beauty hoarder, but I am trying hard to turn that around, and use more product than what I buy xx

      Delete
  5. Your brow obsession stuff will definitely grow! Good collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, you are probably right, hun! Lol xx

      Delete