RawSkinCeuticals RegenC Exfoliator

Although I've always been a fan of chemical exfoliators rather than physical ones. Using a sample of the RegenC Exfoliator convinced me that I needed to try a full size.

Taken from RawSkinCeuticals- "Natural exfoliators and vitamin C combined with saponified fatty acid rich oils including Argan, Borage, Grapeseed and Olive removes dead skin cells, bacteria and surface toxins leaving the skin feel clean, soft and smooth."

Large, slim bottle.

Handy pump top dispenser.

Creamy consistency.

I like to use this exfoliator in the shower, so having a pump top dispenser is mess free, and I don't have to worry about the bottle slipping out of my hands.
What I noticed first when I pumped product into my palm, was the scent. Fresh citrus, I find it such a lovely invigorating smell.

The exfoliator smooths easily across the skin. It only has a small amount of granules, so a good massage of the product still feels gentle on the skin. I massage for around 30 seconds, then as recommended leave to sit on my skin for around a minute before rinsing. This allows the exfoliating ingredients to penetrate the skin, acting as the chemical component.



Unlike other exfoliators I've used in the past, the RegenC one acts to hydrate the skin. So it's not just removing unwanted debris, it is also giving back to the skin. As I get older I find my skin needs an extra moisture boost, but I have to be careful with the oilier parts of my skin that can be prone to break-outs. 

Being suitable for all skin types, this exfoliator helps prep my skin for further treatment. Whether it be a mask, or my regular night routine.

Once a week application is all that is recommended. Even though I have been using 3 times weekly, I have not experienced any problems with over doing it.

This exfoliator would be perfect for those who have sensitive skin, and prefer gentle products, as the granules are barely noticeable. However, having combination skin that is not sensitive, I have really been enjoying this product.

Do you use an exfoliator in your skin care routine?




Comments

  1. I like citrus scents and exfoliators - so win win, really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like the smell of citrus, you would be won over by the fresh juicy fragrance of this exfoliator. Being a great product also helps, lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!