"Womanity" by Thierry Mugler

Description- "...natural aromas of fig for sweet accords. Savory notes originate from caviar and the structure is ensured by fig wood aromas."

"Womanity" begins spicy and aquatic. Shortly after application, the spiciness disappears on me. Leaving in its wake the salty aquatic note mixed with the slight sweet fruitiness of fig, yet keeping a more savoury side.

This perfume is independence and strength. I don't find it offensive, but it is does not evoke femininity. 

Fans of aquatic perfumes should definitely try this one. Me, I don't really like them. I appreciate the complexity that Thierry Mugler delivers, but I'm not sure I can even finish this sample sadly.



Comments

  1. They should re-think the title 'Womanity' by the sounds of it! I've never used My Perfume Samples but it would be a great way to try a small version of scents before buying the full bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After recently reading some reviews it's supposed to smell like vagina... I didn't pick up on that at all! Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!