Concrete Minerals

Ii's probably pretty obvious that I like to try different companies that sell indie mineral makeup. However, there's only a handful of companies that I continue to go back to for more products. Concrete Minerals is one of these. I won't go on and on like I could, but I do like to purchase the collection, not only are the products in these great (generally eye shadows), but I also adore the cute tins that they come in. I also wanted to try some of the Pro Matte shadows while I was taking advantage of a sale.

The Sugar Skull Collection consists of 6 eye shadows. 


Sweet Catrina- pink neutral.


Calavera- Burnt orange.


Los Angelitos- Aquamarine.


Viva los Muertos- Vibrant purple pink.


Altar of Roses- Rust red.


Saint- Navy blue

As most of my mineral make up eye shadows are shimmers, I've slowly been adding some mattes. Concrete Minerals have a Pro Matte line with gorgeous bright matte shades. Instead of the signature black lids, these shadow pots come with white. I just had to try some!


Ravage- purple.


Ember- Bright orange.


Toxic- Acid green.


HiFi- Magenta.

I really appreciate that not only are these mattes easy to apply, they are not chalky and blend well.


Angel Dust- Pale pink with aqua shift. Such a gorgeous colour, unfortunately it does not appear to be available.

I really like tinted lip products. Colour with the benefit of mositurising for the lips. Concrete lip tints are no exception. Some days I need lip balm, and having a little colour is a bonus.


Lovergirl- Wine.


Phantasm- Coral.

In each order, sample eye shadows in baggies are included.


Lithium- Chrome shimmer.


Arsenic- Deepened purple shimmer.


I had fun playing with these matte eye shadows. I thought what better way to show them off than doing a multi-hued EOTD.
Inner lid- Toxic
Middle of the lid- Ember
Outer lid- Ravage
Upper/lower lashline- HiFi.


Lid- Angel Dust
Crease- Los Angelitos
Outer V- Saint.

I just love adding Concrete Minerals products to my collection :)




Comments

  1. OMG I'm in love! What divine art work darling - both of these looks are fab you clever gal, and those colours, oh dear, this could be very expensive for moi ha ha. The mattes are amazing and how about that Angel Dust? - it's heavenly, not to mention the Los Angelitos.
    I am in BIG trouble...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely. All I can say is "Have fun shopping!" :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!