Mission Accomplished- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Liner

After finishing my much loved Majolica Majorca liquid eye liner, I needed a replacement, and fast! I purchased Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Liner. I'd already heard so many raves about this liner, that it really wasn't a difficult decision. 




Initially I was concerned about the fine point, I assumed that a very steady hand would be needed. Thankfully, I did not have any problem lining my eyes, as the tip glides along the lashline. 
The liner is fantastic for precise lines, and for a thicker application, I just use "feathered" strokes for my desired thickness.
Although, the liner lasts throughout wear, I do find it forgiving, as long as I work quickly to fix my not-so-uncommon mistakes, lol.
I was always intimidated at the thought of tight lining my eyes, but it is so easy with this liner. Sometimes my eyes water during this process, but it does not run or smudge.
I just love how pigmented the black liquid liner is. I have tried other liners that give me a greyish black result, this has the perfect depth of colour, I prefer my black liners to be as black as can be :)
Would I repurchase? Definitely! The Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner delivers everything I could ask for with a budget price tag! :)
You can see me wearing the liner here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!