NOTD

Although, I really like the classic French mani, I can never get the white tips right. I've tried the sticker guides with no luck, I seem to not place the sticker on straight. I've worked on my own version, using the traditional nude and white nail polishes.

For my nude base colour, I used OPI Passion. Then mostly on the tips of my nails, using the nail polish brush, I dotted MNY Color Show Porcelain Party. To create the design, I just lightly stroked a brush through the dots randomly.





 This look might not be quite as elegant as a French Manicure, but I think it turned out ok, what do you think? I'd love to try this in different colour combos, too...reds and orange anyone? :D

Comments

  1. Wow! They look amazing Anna! I've never had a french mani done, this looks equally good!!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much, Lily xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!