Project Pan 2017 Update #1

Because I am currently trying to finish a palette in my Pan That Palette project, I will post updates of this Project Pan bi-monthly. You can check out my Intro here.



So for my first update I will show you how my progress is going. I will begin with the photo of the products from intro then proceed with the photo of current state of product.



This Mirenesse lipstick is done...finally!! It was a decent neutral, creamy lipstick. I only had the smallest amount left to finish and boy it feels good to be done!


To replace the Mirenesse lipstick, I chose Drama Queen a pink lipstick sample I ordered from MBA Cosmetics. I have a few samples and because they are natural based, I need to use them before they go bad.

                                     


Progress on ColourPop eye shadow Cornelius looks minimal, but within the time of using since the intro, I scraped product from the edges because it was getting too hard to get product on a brush.


I use this W7 concealer whenever I wear makeup to colour correct my undereye area before applying foundation. I was actually surprised at the small amount used. I'm not in any hurry for this concealer to be finished, so that's ok.


I have been trying various lipsticks that range outside of the neutral colour family so I haven't been using this lip liner as much as I would have liked to. A small amount of progress is still progress, I guess.



For some reason I often forget to apply this black LA eyeliner. My purpose for this liner is to line my upper water line. Hopefully I remember it more often before the next update.

Here's hoping for more noticeable usage for my next update. I did finish a product, so YAY for that.


Total products finished- 1








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!