Project Pan 2017 Update #3

It's time once again for me to show you the progress on my rolling Project Pan. Annoyingly, I forgot to take a photo of the 5 products that I was panning in the last update, but I will show you the single photos of the products.





The MBA lipstick sample in OCD I had to part ways with. Unfortunately it started smelling funky, so that and the rest of the samples have to go. It makes me realise just how much I need to be more mindful of what I buy and whether I am realistically going to use it, especially cream based makeup items.


I was able to finish the W7 Cosmetics Catwalk Concealer. 



I love to see pan! I believe I will be finished the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold by the next update.


For such an easy to use neutral lip pencil, it certainly is taking me a while to get through. Maybe I should sharpen it more ;)


I seem to have made the best progress of this LA Girl liner in the past 2 months. I have been occasionally been using as an upper lid liner as well as waterline.

 Now for my replacement products.


I am being ambitious by adding the NYX lip gloss, because I rarely wear a gloss. I much prefer lipstick. I thought by including it in my Project Pan, it would force me to wear it. Time will tell..


I am including this Models Prefer foundation, it's quite nice, but a little light for my skintone. And, it doesn't have a pump! Really irks me trying to get product out, especially since although it is a liquid, it's quite a thick consistency. Why no pump???


Well, that's 4 Project Pan products finished so far for 2017. I won't include the lipstick sample because I threw it out before it was done.

Thanks for reading! xx


Comments

  1. Getting to the end of a color tattoo is always an amazing thing. Im close to finishing one myself...Last week i thought there was about a weeks worth of it left but now im still saying the same thing....they just keep going and going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on you for also getting through a colour tattoo. I agree, it can take quite a lot of time to finish one xx

      Delete
  2. I really struggle to go through my makeup products, they are so hard to finish. You are doing a good job!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Having this project certainly helps me to actually finish makeup xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely project, it's so rare for me to see pan on a product but this inspired me to use some products a bit more now!
    x Sam
    www.samhodgett.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, Sam, it's so satisfying finishing makeup items! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!