Stocktake 2017- Eyes Part 2

I am so obsessed with eye shadow palettes, I decided that they deserved a post of their own.

Ok, here goes, I'll begin with photos of mixed brands.





These palettes are palettes that I have created, brands being Makeup Geek, JD Glow Cosmetics, MBA Cosmetics, Venemous Cosmetics. The black palettes are loose pigments that I have pressed.


MUA Cosmetics, 2 of them being palettes I made out of CD cases and filled with single pressed eye shadows.


Sleek eye shadow palettes.



BH Cosmetics palettes



Makeup Revolution palettes, including my obsession with their I Heart Chocolate palettes.


...and last but not least my Urban Decay eye shadow palettes.

Ok, it seems that I have a problem when it comes to eye shadow palettes. They are my vice, but they make me happy. I love to pull them all out and admire them from time to time. Is that weird?

In 2015 I had 127 palettes, I now have 96. It's still a considerable amount but I only want to keep the palettes that I love. Mind you, there's still plenty that I have only swatched and not tried on my lids. I plan to change that. What I don't plan on doing is not buying any more. 

Speaking of makeup, what is your obsession?




Comments

  1. Ha, mine (as you may know) is collecting nail polish. I too just like to stare longingly at my stash & my swatches from time to time....and also go browsing online for more polishes to add to my wishlist. It's terrible since I only wear the stuff when I cba painting (I haven't painted them for weeks since tearing one of my nails :o() + I have a whole bunch of others still waiting to be opened, but I can't help but want all the pretties!

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny when you see a shade that you must have, full well knowing you have dupes already? #firstworldmakeupaddictproblems lol xx

      Delete
  2. I have the essence Vampires Love Palette that you have in your first pic. I dont know how many palettes i have but no where near as many as you have. I do have a lot of singles and duos and a few trios. I love my eye shadows and always feel naked if my eyes are not done....so no matter what they are done daily and if not its a sign that im seriously sick...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to use that palette, do you like it, Fawn? Oh, and don't worry, you are not alone when it comes to wearing shadows on the daily! lol xx

      Delete
  3. My obsession is fragrances!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! I love this post!!! I have a measly 15 palettes. my obsession used to be eyeshadow palettes, but recently have changed to liner, lipstick and blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lubz! I do have phases of different makeup obsessions, but I always want eye shadow palettes, lol! xx

      Delete
  5. Your collection is enviable! I love the Sleek ones, so I have about 4/5 of those, but that's my maximum of one brand x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes, Sleek palettes are so good! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh man, I thought my 20-something eyeshadow palette collection was a bit much. My weakness is LIPSTICKS. I probably have a few hundred of them (no shame...sorta).

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So many lipsticks. Don't worry your in good company here, lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway