Pan That Palette Update #5

Now that we are in December this will be my last bi-monthly update of the Pan That Palette for 2017


In October I had finished 7 eye shadows which had brought me to a total of 25 eye shadows left to finish and had hit pan on 6.


Wow, this palette has seen better days..much much better days! 

In 2 months I finished another 7 eye shadows. I disposed of 2 eye shadows, one was a silver that was too powdery and another eye shadow had a piece of metal in it, totally safe I'm sure, eek! I have pan showing on 4 shadows which are very close to being finished. This leaves me with 16.

I am currently still using the palette, so will follow up with a final update when I feel I am done. Will I finish it? I want to try, but seriously I need to use other eye shadows and when I do, I really doubt I will touch this palette again. 

Thanks for reading xx



Comments

  1. Well done on getting this far with the palette! Honestly, I wouldn't have had the motivation nor the stamina to want to finish it. I reckon you should finish as much as you can or as much as you want to & then give it a rest. I'm sure you're bored of using this palette now!

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shell. I think I will just use it until the end of the year, then bin it. I will be so happy to use some other eye shadows!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway