2018 Favourites #1

Before I had a break from blogging, I started monthly favourites. This year I am trying not to buy so much, so I tend to stick to the same products. I do still discover items that I love, so I decided I will share my favourites whenever I have a handful of items to show.



I have 6 products to show you that I have been loving.


Nivea Medicated Lip Repair- This was an add on product to an order I had made through iHerb. I've gotta get that free shipping, right? I wasn't expecting to love this lip balm. It feels nourishing and the cooling effect is soothing on my dry lips. Lip balms don't generally get me excited, but this one is fantastic.

Etude House Sunprise Sunscreen- This is a mineral sunscreen lotion that gives no white cast and is not greasy. Once absorbed, it is dry to the touch and being a lotion it is weightless. It seems that my favourite sunscreens are K-beauty ones. I really wish Australia had options like these and I didn't have to order online.

Australis Ready Set Go Powder- I bought this loose setting powder after it was raved about by Kat from Kats Colouring. If she liked this powder, I had to try it! Not surprisingly, it was every bit as good as she said. This powder is translucent and I like to use it to set my under eye concealer. I love the blurring effect I get. I just have to be careful to blend really well, because it does have a tendency for flashback when I'm taking pics. Not something that is a problem in person, but something I have to bear in mind when taking photos for Instagram and this blog.


Makeup Revolution Soph X Highlighter Palette- I have been loving this highlighter palette, mostly the top row. The bottom row is fine, but I prefer golds and peaches, not so much the cooler pink and purple tones. The last 2 are a little dark for me. I like that I can get a subtle highlight on my cheekbones that I would much rather, but they can be built up for a much more noticeable glow. They don't have any chunky glitter which is something I never want. I'll show you a couple of photos of me wearing them.



Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I know this bronzer has been out for years, but it is new to me. Actually, bronzing is something that I have only been doing for around a year. I love how fool proof this product is. It's warm, but not too orange-y and is easy to blend.

AOA Nail Polish Holder- I adore this gadget. I wear it on 2 fingers and then place a nail polish in the top. It has made applying polish so much more convenient because I don't have to be near a flat surface. It's awesome and I highly recommend one to wearers of nail polish.

Do you have any new found favourites?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!