Lipstick Declutter Update #7

Oh, what fun I've been having trying different lipsticks whenever I wear makeup. I hope the novelty lasts, because every time I look into my bag of lip products still to apply, well, let's just say I'm wondering if it's the never ending bag of lipstick! Here's the lipsticks I have worn recently.

Lime Crime Diamond Crushers in Cleopatra

Although I don't wear glitter lip products often (ok, it's a rarity) I really like the formula of the Lime Crime Diamond Crushes and I'm not ready to let go of any of them just yet.

ColourPop Ulta Matte Lip in 1st Base

The Ultra Mattes are not my favourite formula on offer from ColourPop. I can forgive that if I really like a shade, but this one gets a no from me, it's just not a pink I would wear.

ColourPop Ultra Metallic in 3-Way

I bought a few of the Ultra Metallics when they were released out of curiosity. They can be somewhat unflattering on my dry lips by the end of the day. But just look at that gorgeous wine shade. I'll be keeping it for the time being.

Lime Crime lipstick in Varsity

Nice formula, nice colour, I don't have much to add really except that this lipstick is staying in my stash.

MAC lipstick in Passioned

Ok, I might not reach for this lipstick much in future, but it's MAC.........it's MAC, don't judge me!

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park

This is such an easy shade to wear and you probably know by now that I love the Ultra Satin formula.

ColourPop Ultra Metallic in Flitter

I tried to declutter this metallic shade, but I just couldn't part with that peachy gold goodness!

BH Cosmetics ColorLock Lipstick in Blissful

This is a nice rich matte shade, but it was patchy to apply so I will be removing it from my stash.

Ok, decluttering 2 products is probably not a success, but at least it's something. I know that potentially 3 could go, I'm just not ready to part with them yet. I have a long way to go to get through this initial process, but I am considering maybe initiating some kind of imposed expiry date, where if I don't use a lip product in a certain time frame it's got to go. We'll see...

Total Lipsticks- 49

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!