Wish List 2018 #2

Goodness knows I don't need any makeup at the moment and my skincare stash is currently pretty full, too. Of course there are things that I would love to buy. There will always be things that I want to buy!

I don't seem to create a wishlist without products from Revolution Makeup, so I will start there first.
Tammi Tropical Paradise Palette- I like the shades in this palette, but I also want to support the Youtuber Tammi. It helps that the palette is only $19!

Carmi Kiss of Fire Palette- I just love the shades in this palette. It's not unique to my collection, but with the amount of eye shadows I have, there's not many eye shadow shades that I don't own, lol. The swatches are what really won me over.

I Heart Revolution Violet Chocolate Palette- Just when I had decided to stop buying the Chocolate palettes just to add to my collection, they release this one, which I love the look of!


Vanilla Bean and Coconut Fixing Spray- And surprisingly not eye shadow related, I really want to try this fixing spray. It sounds delish!


JD Glow Cosmetics Multi-chrome Galaxy Liners- I love anything duochrome and these liners look amazing. Unfortunately they are sold out, but hopefully they will become available again soon.

The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension- This formula is said to brighten skin, that's all I need to hear to want to try it.

The Ordinary Caffeine Solution + EGCG- Another Ordinary product I want to give a go is this eye product. I get puffiness and circles and I'm not expecting miracles, but if there's an improvement, I'll be happy.


Benefit Cheek Parade Bronzer and Blush Palette- Lastly I would love this cheek palette. I love Hoola Bronzer and the other shades look so pretty!

Well, writing up this post has kept me occupied for a while. At least it has kept my urges to shop at bay for the time being :)


All photos are not my own and are credited to their respective online stores














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway