Lipstick Declutter Update #9

Sorry I have been a bit slack with the declutter updates. Actually, I have been quite sporadic with my posting full stop. I've been going through some mental health issues. Without going too much into my mess that is life sometimes, I have anxiety and sometimes the panic attacks are frequent and I become agoraphobic and really only leave the house when I have to. I've been like this now for months, when generally a phase like this lasts 2-3 weeks. I'm home a lot, so I should be posting more, right? Time wise, yes, but I become very unmotivated and quite frankly I struggle trying to get my brain to work and string sentences together. I'm considering posting about my mental health, I know this is a beauty blog, but knowing how lonely it can feel having a mental illness, I am willing to open myself up to bring awareness and if it makes someone feel less alone, that is a bonus.

Oh dear, that turned into a ramble. You're here for a lipstick declutter update, and here it is....

ColourPop Ultra Satin in Molly

Love the Ultra Satin formula and I love this mauve-y shade, so this one is staying.

Freedom Makeup Pro Melt in Wanted

Although I think this is a fun purple, I know I'm not going to reach for it, plus I'm not keen on it in a gloss formula. Bye bye!

ColourPop Ultra Metallic in Hot Shot

I'm not sure why I bought so many lipsticks from the metallic range, they're gorgeous when applied, but some don't wear well. They last ok, but become flaky. I don't need this shade.

Rimmel Provocalips in Burning Lava

I love the tone of this red lipstick and the long wear formula is a good one. I will be keeping this lipstick.

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Heart On

I adore this fun purple shade, it's not going anywhere!

ColourPop Ultra Metallic in DM

This is another Ultra Metallic that I am getting rid of, the colour doesn't excite me enough to keep it.

ColourPop Ultra Satin in Femme

This is a nice cool toned mauvey greige, I just don't see myself reaching for it, so this lipstick is going.

ColourPop Ultra Satin in Calypso

I am definitely keeping this lipstick, it's such an easy to wear shade.

I kept 4, so now my lipstick tally is now at 58

Thanks for reading xx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway