August Empties

As I say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring, I will show you the empties I have from the month of August.



Some empties, some decluttered products, I'll show you the products.



MediHeal NMF Ampoule Mask- I thought I had used more than 2 of these sheet masks, oh well.
Repurchase? No, I wouldn't buy these again because I can't apply anything after, but I will continue using them until they have finished.

Pyunkank Yul Essence Toner-This product is a hydrating essence that I found easy to incorporate into my skincare routine.
Repurchase? I would definitely buy this product again. It helped keep my skin soft and plump and seemed to last forever, which is always a good thing when you enjoy a product.

Skin and Lab Fre C Sun Lotion- This K-beauty sunscreen is SPF 50+, which I like.
Repurchase? Although this sunscreen was fine under makeup, I found alone it was a little too greasy for my liking, so I won't be buying again.


Moreish Cream Cleanser- You probably already know that I love this cleanser.
Repurchase? I would in a heartbeat, but it has been discontinued. Thankfully, I still have a few back-ups.

Derma-E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer- This is a very light weight moisturiser. It seemed to prevent my normal Winter dullness.
Repurchase? Although I didn't find it quite moisturising enough during the cold weather, I would consider buying this product again in the warmer months when I don't need a rich cream.

Trilogy No. 15 Beauty Oil- With 15 oils in the formulation, I was so excited to try this facial oil. It was quite a nice oil, but I didn't find it any better than a regular rosehip oil, to be honest.
Repurchase? Thankfully I don't feel the need to buy this oil again because it is limited edition.

DB Cosmetics Foundation Buffing Brush- A decent foundation brush for the budget friendly price. It's dense, yet soft. 
Repurchase? I am not in need of a foundation brush at this stage, but I would buy this brush again, not sure if it's available as a single purchase because I bought this as part of a pack.


And these are the products that I am decluttering. There's even 3 eye shadow palettes that I am parting with! 

Thanks for reading! xx

Comments

  1. Lovely assortment Indie, and I'm applauding your decluttering, especially the palettes - gee willikers, I need to do that too lol ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kat. I find that palettes are the hardest to declutter, but I really don't need so many products that aren't being used, or ever going to be used, lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!