Nivea Cellular Hyaluron Filler Day Cream

I was fortunate to be accepted to trial the Nivea Cellular Hyaluron Filler Day Cream, thanks Beauty Heaven! The cream is formulated to help the skin produce hyaluronic acid and collagen. The formula also contains an SPF of 15+.


The cream comes in a small jar with 50 ml of product. The white moisturiser is quite rich and has a thick consistency. The scent is a floral and reminds me of soap.

The moisturiser feels lovely when massaging on the skin. What took me some getting used to however, was the smell of soap, I really don't like heavily fragranced skincare products. I'm glad that I had a few weeks to review, because I now have gotten used to the smell and it no longer makes me want to recoil.

My skin has been loving the drenching of moisture that this product provides. I am not left with any residue, just skin that glows. I only need a small amount of cream for my face and neck, so this jar will last me quite some time.


Although this cream has SPF, the factor being 15+ is not enough protection for me. I apply a sunscreen over the top without a problem. 

I haven't experienced any adverse reactions since using this product. Some rich creams break me out, but not so far and I have been using this one for weeks.

I have noticed a slight reduction in my fine lines but that's as far as noticeable changes to my skin goes, However, my skin does feel so soft. The hit of moisturisation I am getting from the Nivea Cellular Hyaluron Filler Day Cream has impressed me enough that I would not hesitate in using again in the future, and am happy to continue, soap scent and all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!