Lipstick Declutter Update #10

Just a quick update on my lipstick declutter. Let me show you how I did.

ColourPop Lippiestix in Bichette

I didn't dislike this shade, but I don't love it and have similar shades in my collection. I have decluttered it.

ColourPop Ultra Satin in Dopey

I love this nude pink shade, so yes it is staying in my stash.

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Rebel With Cause

I found this a fussy lipstick to apply and smudged throughout wear, which wasn't a pretty look, lol. Decluttering!

BH Cosmetics Color Lock Lipstick in Rapture

I was torn with whether to keep this lipstick or not, so I figured if I was in 2 minds, it meant that this was not a must have lip product. Bye bye!

NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken

The Liquid Suede isn't my favourite and I just don't feel the need to keep it in my stash, although a mini would be easier to finish!

ColourPop Ultra Matte in Times Square

Another formula that isn't my fave and also another colour I don't feel the need to keep, saying goodbye.

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Reckless

I like the formula of the Makeup Revolution lipsticks, but I find the darker shades are high maintenance, so I'm going to declutter this one.

ColourPop Ultra Matte in  Strip

I'm not sure this is a "me" nude shade, so it won't be staying in my stash.

Well, I will call this a successful declutter. I am only keeping 1 of these lipsticks. I must say, I'm pretty happy with that!

My lipstick stash now contains 59 lip products.








Comments

  1. Nice job decluttering! You do look great in every colour though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Indie, by keeping 1 lipstick out of 8 you've inspired me to remain RUTHLESS with my own clean-out! I'm revisiting every product in my lip collection (which is taking forever lol) and only keeping those that have a formula or shade that I absolutely adore. It seems wasteful, but no different than having them all sitting in boxes and not being worn ha ha. Keep up the great work gorgeous! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to be so ruthless, but I must stick to quality, rather than quantity. I just want products that I love. Good on you for decluttering lipsticks from your extensive collection xx

      Delete
  3. You did a great job decluttering, although I do really like the NYX lip colour on you! It's great seeing how many colours you have in your collection - I don't own many lippies!

    Hope that you have had a lovely weekend :) We went to a wedding which was a lot of fun :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!