September Empties

So, it's October. That sounds so crazy to me. Don't even get me started on how close to Christmas we are, I'm not ready to think about that yet! But, you are here for the empties, and my rubbish I shall show you.


Slim pickings for the month of September, I didn't seem to finish much, or declutter a lot for that matter. 


It kind of feels like cheating showing one use sheet mask packets, but I did manage to use 4. I am so glad to be done with the MediHeal ones. The Papa Recipe Bombee Royal Honey Propolis Mask sheet masks are nice and moisturising and smell amazing like sweet honey, but I wasn't amazed with the results. I have 5 left so I don't to need to even consider a repurchase just yet.


Simple Kind to Skin Toner- I use this toner in the morning after cleansing. It has quickly become a staple product in my skincare collection.
Repurchase? Yes, when I get through some of my back-ups.

The Jojoba Company Cucumber and Guava Firming Eye Balm- A nice eye cream that moisturised the under eye area. 
Repurchase? The eye cream didn't impress me enough to buy it again.

Boe BB Cream in Medium- Well, actually this was just the concealer that came in the lid. I didn't like the actual BB Cream, but found the peach toned concealer a good colour corrector for underneath my eyes.
Repurchase? I wouldn't buy the BB Cream just for this concealer.


...And I am decluttering these 3 itty bitty nail polishes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway