Shop My Stash Palette Edition- BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette

The Malibu palette is one of the first purchases I made through BH Cosmetics, yep many years ago. I was really drawn to the cute packaging. It's actually a very small palette that is no bigger than my hand.



As you can see, opening the palette reveals shadows and face products. I'll show you some swatches.



Most of the eye shadows swatched dismally. I had high hopes for the bright shades to be pigmented, but most were patchy and even swatching with my finger more than once did not produce much colour, sadly.


The face powders were marginally better, but the shades didn't excite me because they just didn't suit my skintone.

Fortunately I was able to create some looks that I was happy with, but the shadows were hard work and not the easiest to apply. I'll show you what I created.





I really didn't like this palette and I was happy to be done with it. I certainly will not be keeping the palette.







Comments

  1. You did create some lovely looks with it, even if the products weren't easy to work with. Such a shame it didn't live up to expectations for you!

    Hope that you are having a good week so far! Another hot day here, but I had the day off to enjoy it :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes, the palette was way more trouble than what it was worth, so it just has to go! It's certainly warming up here, too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!