Nail Polish Nail Declutter #11

Although it's been a hot minute since I last posted a nail polish declutter update, I have still been using them, I'm just a little behind in the posting schedule. Anyway here's the nail polishes worn for this update.

510

Normally I love a gold, and being holographic this is even more special. If it was more opaque, it would be a keeper. 

Shade 05

The Soft Touch is an interesting finish. I love the shade and satin texture, so I am keeping this polish.

Dazzling Pink

This shade is certainly dazzling and will be staying in my collection.

Soft Gold

I don't love this nail polish as a base colour, but it is a good stamping shade and that's way I'm keeping it.

Get Your Number

This liquid sand is such a gorgeous glittery blue. Unfortunately, it's a bit patchy with one coat, but doesn't dry properly with 2. Sad to get rid of this one.

Melted Copper

This coppery holo polish is such a gorgeous shade and it will be staying in my collection.

Brilliant Blue

This holo remends me of a starry night. I don't usually reach for blue, but I do like a deep colour like this one. Keeping.

Deja Vu

Love the candy pink, love the holo, so you probably guessed that this polish isn't going anywhere! 

I'm probably keeping too many nail polishes, but there's some I'm just not ready to part with just yet.

My nail polish collection now stands at 54.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!