Makeup/Skincare Black Friday Haul

I can finally show you my Black Friday haul. I had almost all of my parcels, except for one, my Beauty Bay order. Almost a month later and it arrived. I wasn't thrilled, but at least I got it.

Ok, I'll start with the skincare. Mostly The Ordinary. but all under the Deciem umbrella. Beauty Bay was my first order of the Ordinary products, then Deciem revealed their Black Friday sale that I just couldn't resist.



My order contained Azelaic Acid, Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA, Buffet, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F, "B" Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Caffeine Solution + EGCG and I needed to stock up on the Glycolic Acid Toner.


From Deciem I bought High Spreadability Fluid Primer x 2, Heel Chemistry cream x 2, Lactic Acid 10% + HA x 2, NIOD Survival 0 Serum x2, Buffet and Retinol 1% in Squalane.

Let's just say I'm pretty stocked up on the Ordinary, however there are still other products from the line that I want to try!


I had to place my annual Revolution haul and bought a little something for myself. Ok, it's a big something! But, so cute that I just couldn't resist, and half price, too!



Inside was the Red Velvet eye shadow palette, Peanut Butter Cup eye shadow palette, Praline face palette and Chocolate Heart Shimmer Bronzer.

And here's a look inside.


I couldn't resist the deal on the Block Party and Saffron palettes from Suva Beauty.


An array of colourful and warm tones, yes please!


It's been a long time since I have been tempted by loose eye shadows, but Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Premium range had me adding them to my cart





Instead of just showing you what is in the pots, I thought I'd show you the swatches of these beautiful eye shadows. Stunning!


Some goodies from Dose of Colors.



I've been wanting the DesiXKaty Friendcation palette since they released it, but waited patiently knowing that DOC would have a Black Friday sale. Of course, I had to add some other products to my order as well.


Last, but not least, I was so excited to place my first ever Mecca order.



For the longest time I've been wanting to try both the Stila Magnificent Metals and Too Faced Melted Matte liquid lipsticks. I couldn't really justify full sizes, so when the minis Christmas packs were released, I knew they had to be mine.

Well, that's Black Friday shopping done for another year!

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!