Lipstick Declutter Update #12

Ok, I am so behind with these declutters. I have been trying on lipsticks and taking photos, but neglecting to write them up. As you can see in this update I am wearing Winter clothes, and well,  now it's Summer. How about I just show you what lipsticks I decluttered in this update :)

Doll Hospytal Lipstick in Melon Collie

Hi Selfie Esteem

Overspender

These 3 lipsticks are new and although they are not necessarily unique shades to my collection, I really like the formula and most of all the cause supported by the owner. She wants to destigmatize mental health.

Lime Crime Liquid Lipstick 

I didn't expect to like this shade of lipstick, but I really do! It will be staying in my stash.

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Frida

This is such a flattering peachy shade, no way am I decluttering it.

ColourPop Luxe Lipstick in Still Crazy

This pink shade is not a unique colour to my collection, but the lipstick is and I really like the formula. Lipstick is staying.

ColourPop Luxe Lipstick in Tip Toe

This is quite a pale nude shade, that I'm not quite sure suits me, but I will keep it around because it's new. If I don't find myself reaching for Tip Toe, I will declutter it.

Lime Crime Diamond Crusher in Cheap Thrill

I really shouldn't be keeping all of these glittery lip toppers, but they're so pretty! Staying in my collection for now.

Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip in Thedora

The colour is gorgeous and looks so luscious in a glossy finish, but unfortunately gets messy throughout wear. Decluttering.

Well, that means I am only decluttering one lip product. Not very successful, but the heart wants what the heart wants!

Lipstick collection is now at 67









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway