November Empties

So, it just occurred to me that I was about to write up my last empties post for the year, which is crazy to me. But, you're not here to read about me crowing on about how fast the year has been flying by. Onto the Empties....


If this were a declutter post, I would call it very successful, but alas it is not. I didn't finish much in November.

                                      

Skin Republic Green Tea Mud Sheet Mask- This is the first clay mask in sheet mask form that I had used thanks to a blog prize I won from the lovely lady behind Kats Colourings. It cleansed the skin whilst also providing a radiance to my face.
Repurchase? Yes, I really enjoyed this mask!

Skin Republic Pink Clay Mud Sheet Mask- Also in the blog prize was this version. 
Repurchase? Possibly, but I did prefer the Green Tea one.

Eaoron Instant Whitening Face Mask- A hydrating sheet mask formulated to brighten the skin. I found it to be a good fit. I didn't see much in the brightening of my skin, but it did hydrate nicely.
Repurchase? No, I can't even remember where I bought it from.

Touch In Sol Dark Out Long Lasting Primer Base- This is a tinted face primer. I chose it for the peach tint, which I generally find suits my skintone. The tint seemed to disappear once blended into my skin, but makeup did apply well over this primer.
Repurchase? I really enjoyed this primer at first, but then really didn't notice much difference when not using it. I won't buy again as I'm preferring a regular moisturiser or sunscreen underneath my makeup, not to this primer in particular, just in general.

Urban Rituelle Body Lotion- I finished this travel sized body moisturiser. Although I didn't love this particular floral scent, it was nice and moisturising.
Repurchase? Probably not, I usually buy random body products, I don't think I've ever bought the same one twice.

                         

Now Dark Spot Serum- I have a lot of pigmentation and am willing to try most serums that promise to reduce the look of it. This serum actually delivered results. Ok, my pigmentation is still visible, but I noticed not only an improvement, but my skin just looked brighter over-all.
Repurchase? I have other serums to use, but I will most likely buy this one again.

The Jojoba Company Lemon and Coconut Hand Cream- I recently finished this travel size hand cream. Apart from the jojoba oil, this is the only product from this company that I actually really liked.
Repurchase? I doubt it. 

Nivea Hyaluron Cellular Filler Day Cream- This was a rich cream that was perfect for use in the colder months when my skin becomes drier. But, it took me some time to get used to the strong soapy scent.
Repurchase? I would consider buying this moisturiser again when it starts to get cooler.

Carla Oates Beauty Fix Balm- This balm is very thick, similar to vaseline in consistency, but less sticky with far better ingredients.
Repurchase? This is a fantastic everything balm, but I just didn't find myself in need of it. I used it on my heels so I could finish the balm before it expired. So no, I won't repurchase.


I shouldn't feel good ridding my stash of so many lipsticks. But, I do. Apart from the buyer's remorse, it feels great to be making my lipstick collection one that I will love, rather than so many collecting dust!


I am decluttering the MUA powder because I now never use it and it is years old. 

The ColourPop Super Shock shadow in Glow is a matte cream. I persevered to use it as an eye shadow base, but it was way too light and I got very over using it. 

The ColourPop Eye pencils are a fantastic formula, but I find that many of the ones I've bought including this one separate from the casing. 

I've only used the ColourPop No Filter Foundation a handful of times but the colour is wrong for me. Too dark, too orange and I just don't like the formula. I am disappointed, because I love most ColourPop products that I have tried but this just doesn't work for me and I'm going to let it go.


And here's the palettes that I just don't love. They're not bad, but just ok doesn't belong in my collection! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!