February Empties

I really thought I would have finished more products in February, but I have some skincare items that seem never ending, sigh.



A couple of faves in my empties post this month. 



Sukin Natural Deodorant- This is the first natural deodorant that I have used. I found that it gave me decent protection and I liked the neutral, fresh scent.
Repurchase? I am using a different one at the moment, but would consider buying this Sukin one again when I am in need.

Mad For Keratin Hair Treatment- My daughter passed this treatment on to me because she doesn't use a hair mask. I only wash my hair once a week, so used this hair mask in place of a conditioner.
Repurchase? No, I wouldn't. I didn't dislike it, but for me it was no different to using a regular conditioner.

Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream- This is a jar of rich moisturiser, which is the kind of night cream that I look for. It is budget friendly and does a decent job of hydrating my skin.
Repurchase? I am conflicted when it comes to Swisse skincare because I want to love it, but there's only a couple of items that I really like. If on sale, I would buy again, but I wasn't impressed enough to need this cream in my life.

Dove Silky Nourishing Body Cream- This body moisturiser is very hydrating, yet not too heavy on the skin. I use it at night after my shower and I love the light, fresh scent.
Repurchase? Yes, for sure! 

Skin79 Water Wrapping Sunscreen- This sunscreen is my favourite physical sunscreen. It is not heavy or greasy at all.
Repurchase? I have 2 others. I would continue buying, but I had an intolerance test done recently and results show that I have high levels of zinc, which of course is a main ingredient in sunscreen. So, I'm not quite sure what will be my next sunscreen.



Along with the nail polishes and the lipstick I am decluttering is the Veil Concealer that I was given to by a friend. It was way too light for me, plus applied patchy, so I wouldn't seek out a colour that suited me.

And that's my empties for another month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway