Revolution Makeup Red Velvet Palette

Along with the Peanut Butter Cup palette, I also received the Red Velvet eye shadow palette in the Revolution I Heart Chocolate Christmas pack.


I love the white over red melting chocolate palette.


The palette has a selection of reds, pinks and neutrals. I'll show you some swatches.




Typical of the Revolution formula, the mattes are a little powdery, but blend well. The shimmers are pigmented and work best over an eye shadow base. I did like the shades, but I wasn't as inspired as I expected when I started creating eye looks. This is not a reflection on the palette at all, I think I overdid it with warm shades when they became a huge trend. 

Here's the 3 looks that I created.









I could certainly live without this eye shadow palette, but am happy to have it in my collection.









Comments

  1. I've never seen this palette before, I love the shades! I also like the 2nd look you created!

    Hannah the Mad Dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my post, Hannah xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!