BB Glow

 I recently had an event to go to. Oh yes, it's a rare event as my social calander is generally empty. I am definitely a home-body! Instead of applying foundation I took the opportunity to try the Stayve BB Glow. This product is cosmetically microneedled into the skin. Cosmetic microneedling just means that you are needling at no more than a 0.5 mm depth. I did it at 0.25 which is mostly painless and was a breeze to do compared to my regular medical microneedling at 1 mm depth.

I emptied the small vial into a bowl and mixed some hyaluronic acid in for extra slip. Using a silicone spatula I applied the mixture to small areas of my face, microneedling in between. I made sure not to track over the same area too much to avoid redness.

The procedure was easy, but took time. Waaay longer than just applying a tinted moisturiser, which is the finish that I got. There was no coverage, just a tint. However, the BB Glow does have ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, so it was like doing a facial and did help with my overall complexion.



Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway