Miracle L- Round 1

 Miracle L is an injectable solution that contains 20 % of hero ingredient PCL or Polycaprolactone. This biostimulator is a similar product that makes dissolvable sutures. It becomes an irritant to the body which in turn creates collagen to break down the PCL. This process continues for up to a year, in turn providing tightness to the skin. It is also known as a face lift in a bottle. Miracle L is best to be used once a month for up to 5 months, which is my plan then used as a maintenance to the skin every 6-12 months.

Although this product has huge benefits to the skin there is also the risk of swelling, and this being my first time I thought it best for me to use the mesotherapy method so I was injecting small amounts in each injection point.

Miracle L is a thicker consistency than the more fluid solutions I have been used to injecting. For this reason I opted to use a 27 gauge needle. Unfortunately I could only find these needles in a 13 mm size. I would prefer up to a 6 mm but was willing to guestimate the required length if it meant easier delivery of the product through the needle.

It is highly recommended to do a patch test at least an hour before the procedure. I did this by injecting a small amount by my ear so if there was to be a reaction I could cover it with my hair. I was happy that there was no reaction whatsover to Miracle L.

Although meso usually has a space of around 1cm between injection points, I was not at all precise (story of my life, lol). I just wanted this stuff in my skin. Now in the video if my face looks very red, it's because I decided to go ahead and medically microneedle first because I was way over due my normal monthly schedule. This did not make the Miracle L injections worse. In fact, there was only pain in only a few spots being a couple of jabs above my brows and a couple above my lips.

I can't report on results just yet because it takes a few weeks to see improvements which is the approximate the time it takes for a collagen cycle.

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway