Last Round of Miracle L

 How did I get to 5 rounds of Miracle L already??? Not going to lie, I'm glad to have this treatment series finished, Miracle L is a pinchy little sucker to inject, however she is worth it. After 5 rounds I've noticed my skin is firmer. I've noticed that I need to use slightly more pressure when injecting because of the resistence my skin now has with the added collagen induced volume.

Of course this won't be the last I see of Miracle L because maintenence is needed with 1 round every 6 months to a year. Also I should really do a treatment series on my neck, plus I can also target problem areas that I feel need tightening.

Miracle L isn't an overnight miracle and I've learnt that under my eyes is a no-go zone for this product because the thickness of this injectable messes with my lymphatic drainage system and causes long term bruising in this area. I still have discolouration 5 months later!

The following photos are before and after I started Miracle L







Not sure if the photos show much of a change, but I can definitely feel a difference in the density and firmness of my skin.

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway