Using 27 Gauge 25 mm PDO Threads

 I've come to think of threads as a must have in my DIY beauty journey. I haven't been in a hurry to upgrade to anything more heavy duty than the beginner threads, ie PDO 30 gauge. To step it up in a way that I was comfortable with I purchased some 27 gauge by 25 mm PDO mono threads. Not too much thicker but a good way to level up my thread game.

Being a thicker needle there was less give. This made inserting more stable because it doesn't bend as easily, however I still took my time in order to prevent hitting something and ensuring I could adjust as needed.

I began by treating my marionette lines near my mouth. I have quite some sagging here so want to encourage more collagen building to firm this area. I used a hashtag pattern, repeating 5 horizontally and 5 vertically each side.

The procedure went well with no bruising!

*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway