Treating My Jaw With PCL Threads

 Lately I've been noticing some more sagging in my jowls. Sure they're not too noticeable right now, but prevention is better than cure, right? Time to treat my jaw to, yes you guessed it, create structure with some collagen building. 


Out of my thread stash I chose some PCL threads. I began the procedure by inserting 29g by 38 mm vertically along my jawline. It's the first time I have used this length and did find I had to be careful with insertion to prevent bending the needle because they were quite flexible. I then inserted 27 gauge by 38 mm threads horizontally along the jawline. 2 rows of 5 each side. 

Both sizes weren't without their challenges. As stated above the 29 gauge were flexible, whereas the 27 gauge had less give, but I had to be careful when inserting because I found I was more likely to hit something.

After 40 threads, I definitely felt I had had enough. I did get a bruise (not a heavy bruise) which I was not surprised by because I did feel discomfort with a couple of the threads when inserting them and I have bruised in this area in the past. I also felt general discomfort with certain facial movements for 3 days after the procedure.


Fingers crossed I get some good collagen building to lessen the jowls!


Check out my 
Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway