Curenex Rejuvenating Solution

 Curenex Rejuvenating Solution is a hydrating injectable that contains the hero ingredient PDRN, what is PDRN you ask? Well polydeoxyribonucleotide, which is a mouthful but a nicer name for what is pretty much salmon sperm dna. This "interesting" ingredient actually is very close to our own DNA and does wonders to revitalise our skin. It can improve skin tone, texture and elatsticity, while is also known for it's skin healing properties. The solution also contains peptides, hyaluronic acid and glutathione, making it a very hydrating product which is crucial for aging skin.

I purchased a pack of  5 vials, each containing 5 ml of product. I opted to use the BAP mapping to inject this product. Modifying it by adding 3 spots in my forehead and 2 each in top and bottom lips. My plan was to treat my under eyes but with 5 ml I was very heavy handed. Contributing was how easy this product was to inject. No pain from the product and not very thick. Next time I use this solution to treat my under eyes also I will have to be more planned with set amounts for each injection point.

A really lovely product that is easy to use. My skin is certainly well hydrated and so soft after use, but not sure it has done much more for me than the slightly more affordable Hyaron. Currently the jury is out until I have used Curenex Rejuvenating Solution more.

The following pics were taken 1 week after the procedure





Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway