Treating the Face with Miracle Touch BR

 Miracle Touch BR is a brightening treatment that I have used twice under my eyes in an attempt to lighten my dark circles. Although there was a brightening of the area, my dark circles remained the same. My next plan was to treat my whole face with this product, it was just a matter of fitting it into my beauty DIY schedule. I made the decision to bump my monthly Hyaron treatment for this one.

I was preparing myself to meso, not looking forward to injecting every centimeter or so apart on my face when it occured to me that I could use the BAP method for this hydrating injectable. Now the BAP mapping is 10 injections that do not include the forehead, I have modified it to include two points in this area. The BAP mapping as shown in my video below has been designed to effectively spread product with the least chance of causing bruising.

The consistency of the golden liquid is not water thin, but no where near as thick as Miracle L, so I used a 30 gauge by 4 mm needle tip and used half of the 5 ml vial for my face with a small amount leftover. I injected small blebs into my under eye area, tenting to make sure I was very superficial. Being just under the skin under my eyes meant I was less likely to bruise in this vascular area. I still have a tyndall effect, which is long time bruising, from injecting Miracle L under my eyes and have no intention of making that worse.

As much as I love my Hyaron, it was nice to try Miracle Touch BR in my face for not only the hydration properties, but also the brightening goodies.

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway