NOTD- Slate Steps

Ever since I'd created a "step" mani, I'd had many ideas for different colour combinations. I figured enough time had lapsed to create another one :)


As explained in my previous "step mani" post, I used Blush-Amour pearl with a silver glitter topper from Funky Fingers  for the base. Then the steps were created with Orly "Liquid Vinyl", Essie's "Fair Game"and "Da Bush".




I just love the ease of this mani design, yet it looks like a lot of effort has been made to create it :)

Comments

  1. Very pretty! Wanna come and do mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! Especially love the glitter polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of ur nails and of course ur mani too
    My nails are very thin and very hard to maintain�� x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm so bad at picking my nail polish off when it starts peeling, a terrible thing for my nails!

      Delete
  4. What a classy and chic combo of colors and textures Indie - I had to read your earlier post again to remind myself how easy it is ♡ Tres speak hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boo to auto correct, I meant Tres spesh!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your lovely comment, Kat xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!