To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +

If you haven't been hiding under a rock, you would have at least heard of rosehip oil. It is well known as an oil that gives you antiageing benefits. Unfortunately, it took me a while to jump on the rosehip oil bandwagon. I have combination skin, and thought that it would be crazy to put an oil on break-out prone skin. FINALLY, I saw the light, and reaped the benefits of this lovely oil.


Trilogy Roshehip Oil Antioxidant + not only gives you the benefit of rosehip oil, which are many, but also a plethora of other goodies. These come from red berries, acai berry, lycopene, cranberry seed extract. Wonderful for radiant skin, keeping ageing at bay and kind to your skin, with Trilogy's use of natural, organic ingredients. 


The oil comes in a 30ml bottle, which has a nice dark tint to insure that the goodies are preserved. Having a dropper to dispense product is wonderful for an oil, no wastage or mess. You get to control how much you use, right down to the last drop!


I found that about 8 drops was more than enough of this liquid gold for my face and neck. I was a little too generous, but my skin did absorb in a few minutes.

Would I repurchase? Hmmmm...YES, I certainly would! As I age, I am realising the importance of hydration to my skin. Loss of moisture is what ages us, due to many factors, whether environmental or biological. Not only do I find this oil beautiful at night, but I also give my skin a moisture boost with this in my day time skincare routine also. I've noticed a plumping of my skin, and also noticed my breakouts have been clearing up quicker, with a reducing of the inflamed redness that they can cause. 

Trilogy has really delivered with this rosehip oil. More antioxidants? Yes please! :)

Comments

  1. This is my favourite Rosehip oil!! It's seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought most RHOs were pretty much the same, good stuff, but I really wasn't too fussed on which brand I bought. This one is certainly a standout

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Rosehip oil... It's time for to grab one and try now.
    I am your newest follower from linky party. Followed you via GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin.
    Feel free to visit, follow and leave comments @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    Stay in touch!
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rena, you won't regret it! Thanks for the add, I'm looking forward to checking out your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came in my Blogstar prize box and I've only just started using it in the last few weeks. Love how it doesn't make my oily skin any oilier, now that was a pleasant surprise xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Kat, who would have thought oil would be good for oily skin? Took me a while to try rosehip oil
      xx

      Delete
  5. I've just started using this recently and agree with your review, it really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you are liking it, too, hun. Now I must get another! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!