LA Colors "Flamenco"

As you know, I am a nail polish junkie. I enjoy most colours and there are some that just catch me by surprise when I apply them to my nails. This is how I felt when I decided to try on LA Colors "Flamenco". I adore pinks, corals and reds, so I knew I was going to like the shimmery orange-y red shade. Oh my, when this colour was on my nails, I couldn't help but stare at them, especially outdoors where it sparkled in its sizzling glory. Without further ado, here she is!


"Flamenco" is stunning. After 2 coats it is barely opaque, which normally I don't like, but for this colour I can forgive :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway