Nail Art Wednesday

I've created a leopard print mani in the past and wanted to re-visit this fun and fairly easy to do pattern on my nails.

OPI "Taupe-less Showgirls", Orly "Liquid Vinyl" and Sinful Colors "Boom Boom".

 I love pink leopard print, I think it's so cute. I also wanted to change things up a bit, and try a pink and gold base, and then alternate the same polishes for the spots. I went for a golden champagne colour and a nice bright pink cream polish. My trusty Orly "Liquid Vinyl" was used to finish the leopard print.




I adore the colour combo, I think they work well to compliment each other.

Do you like the popular leopard print also?

Comments

  1. It looks gorgeous. I love leopard print but I've never done a leopard print mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought that leopard print would be hard, but it's really not. As you can see, there's no need to be overly neat and precise, I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Yes indeed! Hot pink and leopard print, what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway