Sunday, 8 November 2015

NYX BB Cream

I'd heard so many good things about the NYX version of a bb cream, it was inevitable that I would try it eventually. It felt so good to buy this one when I was actually in need of it, instead of stockpiling too many makeup products.

Taken from the NYX website- "Perfection in a tube. This light weight miracle worker was developed to hydrate and prime for a complexion that looks perfectly beautiful. The result is skin that appears smoother and more radiant. The luxurious oil-free and mineral enriched formula brightens, smooths, moisturizes and provides coverage."



This BB Cream comes in a 30ml squeeze tube.


The perfect sized nozzle to dispense this product.


The BB Cream is on the lighter side, consistency wise, compared to a lot of the thicker versions that I have tried.

Being a light weight cream, meant that it was easy to smooth across the face and neck. I've used a brush, without a problem, but prefer to use my fingers. Quicker, and less product wastage. I begin with a small amount, and add more if needed.

I get a light coverage with this BB Cream. It doesn't offer much in terms of hiding imperfections, but I do achieve a more even toned skin tone, which is good for very pigmented skin like mine. 

I am so happy that the NYX BB Cream sets and doesn't have a tacky finish. As for the miracle worker claim, no, but it is a decent BB Cream. 


            
I really liked how this NYX BB Cream warmed up my skin tone, giving me a more flattering finish.




                                                    


I'm yet to find a bb cream that I like better than my fave Garnier one, but I'm willing to keep trying :)





Disclaimer- I am not responsible for any nightmares incurred after seeing me without makeup.

4 comments:

  1. LOL at your disclaimer. I've only ever tried the Garnier one and it's good but I'm wondering could it be better??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Garnier for oily/combo skin is the only bb cream that I have repurchased, I adore it. Mind you, I have many that I still want to try! xx

      Delete
  2. I really liked this - sheer, yet provided good coverage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's pretty decent and budget friendly, yay! xx

      Delete