NYX BB Cream

I'd heard so many good things about the NYX version of a bb cream, it was inevitable that I would try it eventually. It felt so good to buy this one when I was actually in need of it, instead of stockpiling too many makeup products.

Taken from the NYX website- "Perfection in a tube. This light weight miracle worker was developed to hydrate and prime for a complexion that looks perfectly beautiful. The result is skin that appears smoother and more radiant. The luxurious oil-free and mineral enriched formula brightens, smooths, moisturizes and provides coverage."



This BB Cream comes in a 30ml squeeze tube.


The perfect sized nozzle to dispense this product.


The BB Cream is on the lighter side, consistency wise, compared to a lot of the thicker versions that I have tried.

Being a light weight cream, meant that it was easy to smooth across the face and neck. I've used a brush, without a problem, but prefer to use my fingers. Quicker, and less product wastage. I begin with a small amount, and add more if needed.

I get a light coverage with this BB Cream. It doesn't offer much in terms of hiding imperfections, but I do achieve a more even toned skin tone, which is good for very pigmented skin like mine. 

I am so happy that the NYX BB Cream sets and doesn't have a tacky finish. As for the miracle worker claim, no, but it is a decent BB Cream. 


            
I really liked how this NYX BB Cream warmed up my skin tone, giving me a more flattering finish.




                                                    


I'm yet to find a bb cream that I like better than my fave Garnier one, but I'm willing to keep trying :)





Disclaimer- I am not responsible for any nightmares incurred after seeing me without makeup.

Comments

  1. LOL at your disclaimer. I've only ever tried the Garnier one and it's good but I'm wondering could it be better??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Garnier for oily/combo skin is the only bb cream that I have repurchased, I adore it. Mind you, I have many that I still want to try! xx

      Delete
  2. I really liked this - sheer, yet provided good coverage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's pretty decent and budget friendly, yay! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway