Models Prefer Retractable Eyebrow Pencil

In an attempt to try some different eyebrow pencils, which I'm loving using rather than powder lately, I purchased the Retractable Eyebrow pencil from Priceline's own brand, Models Prefer. It had me at "retractable".

From the Priceline website- "Super long wearing pencil. Smudge-proof and waterproof with an easy and accurate application."


Nice addition of the spoolie one end with the pencil at the other.




I like how tightly wound and stiff the spoolie is. It's not too harsh, but makes for better taming of my often unruly brows.

The pencil has a dramatic slant and is quite large compared to the brow pencils I have used. It is soft and easy to use. I find that it fills in the brows well with it's pigmented colour.


The brow pencil really does not budge, smudge or fade. It lasts and lasts. 


The only issue I have, is that I find the pencil tip too big for my liking. I prefer a smaller tip to draw on finer strokes. I find it looks more natural. Being larger, I don't feel I have quite the control that I'd like. 

Now, I would like to point out that I am still a newbie when doing my brows, so a more experienced brow master would most likely not have a problem.


The Models Prefer retractable Eyebrow pencil is a very good brow product, especially for the low price. I think I should continue using it to see if I can get used to the application.

What do you use to enhance your brows?






Comments

  1. You had me at retractable bwahahaha! Gold! This looks identical to the Ardell brow pencils I bought ?3 months ago- like, identical! I agree, the tip is large, I finally started using the YBF pencil, (I remember reading your review) although not natural, it's only a tiny anount of prod Im using so eh. Anyhoo, its lovely, your review prompted me to crack it open- it really does match my natural brow colour perfectly :-) I think the MP and Ardell pencils are trying to replicate the shape of the Anastasia brow pencil but much fatter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're getting use out of your Ybf pencil, I need to get me some back-ups, lol xx

      Delete
  2. A big pencil tip isn't great, but the rest of it look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suck at applying this pencil, which is a shame because the product is great

      Delete
  3. I've been using the ABH brow wiz, which I love.
    I'm always keen to try cheaper alternatives though, I might pass on this one as the tip looks to big for me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such great things about the brow wiz. I'm currently loving the Ybf one I bought from TVSN xx

      Delete
  4. I must admit I love my trusty Rimmel eye pencil. Yes it needs sharpening but hey, small sacrifice for a finer line! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try any brow products from Rimmel. I might give them a try, sharpening and all, lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway