Mission Accomplished- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Duo.

I knew the day would come when I'd finish this duo for my lashes. They are from the Majolica Majorca range, which is from loved brand, Shiseido.





The duo begins with Lash Bone Black Fiber. I have no idea why it is named black fiber, because it is indeed white. Anyway, confusing name aside, this product is simply applied to the lashes as you would a mascara. I only use one coat of this primer. Using this base creates a foundation to boost the effect of the mascara. Which makes sense, as it coats the lashes.


I apply the mascara with the straight edge of this unique wand. This seems to add the volume. Then I apply another coat with the curved side. This acts to separate and lengthen the lashes. One more coat gives me the desired result which lasts throughout wear without smudging or flaking, thanks to the waterproof formula.
I just love this mascara duo, for the great product and super cute packaging. I'm sad to see that I have finished, but after getting through some of my other mascaras, I'm sure I'll add these to my make up collection once again :)

Comments

  1. I'm off to Japan in a month I can't wait to get my hands on some Majolica!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky, Lily, I would love to go to Japan! Have fun shopping! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!