To Repurchase Or Not To Repurchase- Voodoo Beauty Rose Glycolic Resurfacing Masque

Before applying a clay mask, I like to prepare my skin by exfoliating it with a glycolic mask of some form. I much prefer to exfoliate my skin this way, as I find it less irritating than a manual exfoliator. Not just bound by over the counter beauty products, I took my search to ebay.

As I had previously bought from ebay seller, Voodoo Beauty, before, and with 8756 sales carrying 100% feedback, I had no concerns about purchasing their Rose Glycolic Resurfacing Masque.
Before using a glycolic product, it is important to keep in mind your skin type, many masks of this type can cause irritation, and is not really recommended for sensitive skin. The other important thing to remember is that sunscreen is a must.
The mask comes in bottle with an easy to use pump dispenser. Using one pump at a time, I just simply smoothed the product over my face. All that I needed was a thin layer. The mask only needs to sit on the skin for 5-10 minutes. During this time it dries to feel almost like a peel, and not uncomfortable at all. I initially did experience a slight tingle, which subsided shortly after application.
Removal consists of simply washing off the mask. I just used a wet face washer. It was easy to remove from my skin.
The result was fresh looking skin, without a feeling of being stripped, but clean and revived.
Would I repurchase? I certainly would and most likely will when in need of another glycolic form of mask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway