Vera Wang "Princess Night"

Vera Wang "Night Princess" is described as "a blend of exotic, fruits and woody tones. The top oozes with wild berries watermelon and raspberry. The composition's core is formed of jasmine petals, spiced orange blossom and a touch of passionate rose, while the intensively sweet base features, vanilla and musk. 

This perfume delivers a perfect floral and fruity balance. It is sweet, tangy and fresh. Exuding elegance, yet managing a girly element that is sure to be a firm favourite among the fans of Vera Wang perfumes.

During wear, this scent becomes beautifully soft. It isn't very long-lasting on me, but I am certainly wanting to add a full size of this perfume to my collection, it is worth the need for an extra couple of sprays throughout the day. And that gorgeous bottle, well, 'nuff said :)

Comments

  1. Brilliant review Indie - actually I'm so impressed I just added this to my next order from MyPerfumeSamples, can't wait till it arrives ♥ I think I'll have to buy it for the bottle alone anyway - how fabulous is that purple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes definitely do, Kat! It is so gorgeous. Tho, I have since read that Jessica Simpson's "Fancy" is almost the same...but, the bottle, tho, I love it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway