Mission Accomplished- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

I'll admit that I was pretty disappointed when I had used up the last of the Majolica Majorca lash duo. A primer and mascara that gave my lashes volume and length. Before repurchasing these like I wanted to, I already had mascaras to use, and being determined to use more before replacing, I resorted to the next mascara in line for use.



L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara was one I had not bought myself, but I was willing to give it a try. I had been gifted with the colour Extra Black, my favourite mascara shade :)
The packaging has been designed in such a way that any excess mascara is removed from the brush, via the opening to ensure no clumping to lashes. The brush was made to add maximum lash coverage, whilst separating lashes.
I really like the ergonomically designed mascara tube, easy to hold and the gold/black color scheme is an attractive look.


The brush is rubber, so is slightly flexible, yet without too much play, quite a good balance for application.

To be honest, I wasn't really expecting a whole lot from this mascara. But, you know what? I was pleasantly surprised. I got my desired volume and length with 2 applications, with very minimal clumping. It's not waterproof, but having allergies with eyes that water, I didn't struggle with smudging, when applied to my upper lashes. Let me explain. I did experience smudging on my lower lashes, to overcome this, I just simply don't apply mascara to this eye area. I really found the results far outweighed the inconvenience of not being able to wear mascara on my lower lashes.

Would you like to see this mascara in action?


Before and after, one coat mascara.


Before and after, 2 coats mascara.

I just love the depth of colour, and the gorgeous lashes that I can achieve with L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara, it does wonders for my spindly natural lashes.

Another thing worth mentioning, is that wearing this mascara didn't make my lashes feel stiff and about ready to snap off. Not that I am always in need of touching them, but on the odd occasion when I rub my eyes,  it's nice not to fear that I am going to lose any.

Have you tried this mascara?

Comments

  1. Hey Indie, LOVE the way you've done the before and after pics - they show the difference even more dramatically than separate photos. Gosh this mascara makes your lashes look so luscious and luxurious - it's on my list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, lovely. I was quite happy with volume and length this mascara gave me xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!