NIOD Copper Amino Isolate 1% and Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex Serums

I have had the NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum and Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex waiting to be used for a couple of months. The issue I had was that they are not recommended to use in conjunction with an acid based cleanser. Of course my morning cleanser at the time was the Skinn AM Cleanser which is an exfoliating cleanser using AHAs. I could have started using the serums just at night, but in an effort to use up all the AM cleansers (let's just say I had a few back-ups) I decided to just use this cleanser exclusively morning and night. 

To keep the serums fresh over Summer, I stored them in the fridge and felt like they were taunting me every time I opened that fridge door! Normally I would review products separately, but because I bought these in a pack and are recommended to use together, I decided to combine them into the one review post.



Taken from Deciem website- "Copper Amino Isolate 1%: This extraordinary concentration targets signs of skin aging, including visible textural damage, uneven tone, visibly enlarged pores and a general lack of a visibly healthy radiance normally present in younger skin. In short, the skin will look younger starting within 5 days with continued visible improvement with continued use.

"Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex: A multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation, this advanced serum combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide charged delivery system to offer hydration and to help skin look plump, comfortable and uniform"

I have only inserted a shorter version of the descriptions of these serums, for more info be sure to click on the links to the products.



I received the 15 ml sized bottles with dropper dispenser. These make me nervous because I am clumsy and afraid of tipping the bottles over. 

Before I could begin using the CAIS it is required to mix the copper serum and activator together into one bottle and shake. 

The consistency of this serum is very watery. I am quick to apply the serum after placing in the palm of my hand as I'm paranoid of wastage. Maybe I should start applying straight to my face. The serum absorbs very quickly which is perfect for applying MMHC immediately after.

The MMHC serum is not quite as light as the CAIS, but it is still very much a liquid. It also absorbs quite quickly after application.


I just love that the copper serum is blue. I guess what you really want to know is how I am finding the serums.

What I noticed after the first use is just how well they hydrated my skin. During the day my skin can often start to feel tight even though I have combo skin. It's something that I've noticed as I'm getting older (oh, the joys!) Since using this combination, I haven't experienced the tight dry feeling. 

I knew before using NIOD that the brand's aim was to encourage healthy skin from the deeper layers rather than provide immediate results that might not be so long term. I liked the idea of this concept. I have noticed subtle improvements in my skin. There's no huge noticeable difference, but my face is looking more radiant like it does after a facial. I've had all of 2, but I do remember how refreshed my skin looked.

These NIOD serums are on the pricier side, however, I really am loving them. I also like the concept of making your skin healthy, rather than targeting certain skin concerns because in the end this will happen anyway. It may not be a quick fix but I am already loving what these serums are doing for my skin.

Have you tried anything from the NIOD range?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway