Trying HA Mono Threads

 What could make a mono PDO thread even better? Coat it in hyaluronic acid! These threads not only help to create structure but also some volume, too. I couldn't wait to give these threads a try but my dilemma was where to insert them. My obvious question being where did I want volume the most? Well, that was easy really, vemillion border around my lips where I have smoker lines. I don't smoke, so go figure! Now I am adventurous but not enough to insert the 20 in my lips, so next spot being the hollows under my eyes. I'm not sure 12 will make a noticeable difference but it's a building block that I can work on. Besides I had never placed threads under my eyes so not going to lie, I was intimidated. Like most of us, I would prefer to protect my eyes

I did find that these threads which are 20 gauge by 25 mm, by the way, didn't glide in quite as easily as regular mono PDO threads. However, by taking my time the procedure went quite well.

Around my lips was not very comfortable and I probably should have numbed this area first, but I am just too impatient and don't want to wait for the numbing to take place. Using ice before and after helped a lot to relieve discomfort.

Under my eyes were less painful, I just took my time with the threads to make sure I was in the correct plane. Next on my agenda will be the HA screw threads! Until then, feel free to check out my videos.

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway