Treating the Neck With Threads

 In keeping up with my current run of using threads every 2 weeks, next on my agenda was my neck area because I was yet to put threads there. My plan being to begin horizontal, then vertical to create the hash pattern which results in optimal collagen building for structure in that area.

Inserting the threads became more about feel because the position made it more difficult to see in the mirror. I have a mirror that is magnified on one side which is handy with my poor eyesight but the angle I was looking into made it even harder because I have multifocal glasses and looking through the bottom part of my lenses made for blurry vision. Eventually I worked out that not wearing my glasses was actually better. Doing this while trying to capture it on camera made it even more difficult.

I used 29 gauge by 25 mm mono PDO threads. Although a bigger diameter than threads I have used before they were not big enough to make any noticeable difference, they went in as easily as the 30 gauge.

As seen in the video you can see the placement. I went with inserting 2 rows of 10. The correct plane took some getting used to because I generally insert quite flush to the skin, however these went in better on less of an angle. Disconcerting when you feel like you're directing a needle towards the throat, lol.

After 20 which is normally when I finish, I decided to take a break and continue the procedure the next day. I would prefer to do the treatment all at once, however I felt I had reached my limit. I went back in the next day and laid another 20 vertically. Having 10 left, I went ahead and placed them under my chin which is something I have previously done in the past. A total of 50 threads over 2 days, not too bad even if I do say so myself :)

Unfortunately I only captured footage of day 1 because when I began filming day 2, my phone storage was full. I have nothing really to report of the day 2 procedure because thankfully it went quite smoothly. I only got one small bruise in a discrete spot under my chin. 

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway