Miracle L- Round 3

 Well another month had past since my last round of Miracle L so it was time to get it into my skin again. What is inconvenient is that it falls on the same day of the month that I schedule microneedling. I did consider changing my routine, but figured I only have a couple more Miracle L procedures left so I might as well just continue with this schedule.

Using Iniblanc mapping makes for a quicker procedure, I didn't bother marking the points on my face. Drawing up the product into a syringe is actually the step of the procedure that I dislike. It is quite a thick consistency and takes me so long and I seem to lose product during the process which annoys me because I don't want to waste a drop of this stuff!

After the bruise I got with my last round of Miracle L, which I still have, I opted not to inject any under my eyes. Any extra I have, I save for my lip area. It's does not feel nice at all but if I can reverse aging in that area it will be worth it. 

So far I haven't noticed a huge improvement in my skin, however I have had compliments recently on how good my skin looks. I'll take that! 

Indie10 saves you 10% at CelestaPro


*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway