Dermagen Trimo90 Shampoo and Tonic Review

 Considering what I have put my hair through over the years, the condition of my hair isn't too bad. Sure, I have dry ends and frizziness but that's to be expected with the damage caused by bleaching. What has bothered me of late however is the thinning, especially in the areas that typically are known to recede with age. I apply masks and serums but come across the Dermagen Trimo90 range which consists of a shampoo and tonic. These products are formulated to treat the hair at the root, being the scalp. This makes sense because a healthy scalp leads to healthy hair.


Both products contain growth factors, peptides and a patented complex consisting of portulaca, dong quai, fleeceflower, asaroum, biota orientalis, sophora root, lycium, safflower and gingo leaf. The formulation promotes hair growth by stimulating circulation of the scalp and strengthening its barrier.

The shampoo comes in a 500 ml bottle with handy pump top dispenser. As directed I apply to my hair and massage concentrating on my scalp, leaving on for 3 minutes before rinsing. The shampoo creates a creamy lather and once rinsed, my hair actually feels like I've used a conditioner, not stringy like most shampoos leave my hair feeling before conditioner.

The tonic comes in a bottle with 120 ml of product. It has a unique applicator that is shaped similar to a scalp brush, yet instead of bristles it has soft plastic nozzles that dispense the thin liquid as you press down on the head. This makes distribution of the product throughout the scalp easier. Although there are similar ingredients to the shampoo, the formula of the tonic is designed to be more nourishing to the hair rather than cleansing.

The scent of the products reminds me of a fresh lemongrass note. It's refreshing, yet not overpowering.

What better way to tell you what I think about the products but to show you with my before and afters.





The before pics were taken on December 1st, the after February 13th. Although I have noticed my hair has grown quite a bit for me after a little over 2 months (my hair grows slowly) My baby hairs aren't so baby anymore. In pictures 3 and 4 I tried to compare the length of these hairs, the ones that were near my fringe are now past my ears the receding hairline now looks fuller.

Although I would recommend both products, I really love the shampoo which I have been using for weeks after the tonic ran out and I'm still seeing results. Even hubby thinks my hair looks healthier!


These products are available at CelestaPro where from 6.59 pm AESDT 13th Feb  they will be hosting a sale where Indie10 saves you 23%  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway