DIY Hyaluronic Acid

 Hyaluronic acid serums have become so popular thanks to its hydrating nature and hydration equals dewy, plump skin. What I dislike about HA serums is often the cost for such a low cost ingredient. What's more is just.

                 how.

                       easy.

                                 it. is.

                                          to. make.


So here I am today to show you how to do it. Of course you can tweak it how you want and add ingredients such as glycerine for more slip, but I just wanted the simplest formula which consists of hyaluronic acid and water. Yep, that is it.

Ingredients

1/8 tsp hyaluronic acid

2 TB filtered water

Method

Mix ingredients together and mix mix mix. 

The ha takes a long time to dissolve, it took around an hour and I just intermittently gave the mixture a stir with a skewer from time to time until the ha had disappeared into the mixture.

Being my first time I went ham and mixed up double the ingredients than what I really needed, so instead of 1/8 tsp HA and 2 TB water, I went with 1/4 tsp HA and 4 TB water. I don't need that much at once, so will stick with the recipe next time.

I would like to credit 2 ladies I follow on Youtube for this recipe 

Jessica 10 and Aging Disgracefully

Too easy to not do yourself, right?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway